"We are Welding Ontario"
Welcome to The Welding Career Colleges of Ontario. An association dedicated to producing quality welders who not only meet industry standards, but also provide the welding skills necessary to become advanced skilled tradespersons.
We achieve this with quality programming, qualified instructors, modern equipment, an emphasis on safe work practices, and by maintaining close working relationships with the various industries that hire our graduates. All of our member colleges are registered by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities of Ontario.
Individuals are invited to study the art of welding, upgrade their skills, learn a new process, or acquire certification at one of our fully modernized facilities.
To deliver quality welder training in our first class facilities across Ontario.
We encourage youth and adults in a career in the trade of welding.
Did you know
we provide one-on-one customer service from your first phone call to graduation day?!
At our colleges all we talk about is welding.
• Companies and hiring agencies call our members routinely looking for welders
• Minimum satisfaction success rate of 95%
• Tuition payment plans available for financial ease
• Minimum of 85% hands-on practical welding vs. classroom time
• Equipment to student ratio of 1:1
• Instructor to student ratio never greater than 1:12
• Continuous intake vs. only September or January start dates
• A diploma program tailored to career goals vs. career goals trying to fit into a set program
CWB and TSSA testing part of the program and all done
• Advanced Welding Techniques
• APR Welding Academy
• Canadian Welding Skills
• Can-Weld Training and Testing Centre
• Institute of Technical Trades
• LJP Skills Training
• Weldtech Training